/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Monday, February 28, 2005

Going into Hibernation

Yes folks, that's right, Tremendous Trifles is going into hibernation during this week and the following one due to ridiculous amounts of work followed by spring break. I understand that for some of you this may come as a tough blow or even a life-shattering disappointment, but I'd like to remind you that there are other good things in life besides this blog. I urge you not to vent your anger and disappointment through violent rioting or other extreme methods, as much as you might feel like doing so, since that would violate the spirit of this blog.

Also, in case you just can't seem to make it without your daily dose of TT, then perhaps this is a good time to search through the archives and take a look at all the other crap, I mean, masterpieces, that I've written.

Later!