/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thesis Time!

Hey people, so I decided to finally do what I had promised. Below, you will find the first two parts of what will be my senior IR Thesis at Penn. I encourage you to read what I have up to now and give me comments if you have any, although please keep in mind that this is a work in progress so things may still change... even the case studies I have picked. The thesis takes both a theoretical and empirical approach to understand the role of the Church in the field of conflict mediation, especially within the contexts of Guatemala and Colombia. I argue that in cases such as this, the Church is in a unique position that gives it possible advantages as a mediator. But don't take my word for it, go ahead and take a look at what I've done up to now.

Oh, and please don't steal my ideas. That's just a mean thing to do, as well as illegal.