/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Monday, December 27, 2004

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I just finished watching A Series of Unfortunate Events, and I must say that the title of this movie could hardly be more appropriate. I should have taken the hint before buying the ticket, or even later when the narrator entreated the audience to leave the theater. Why, oh why, didn't I listen to him? I only have myself to blame, I guess. This movie delivers exactly what it promises: a series of very, very unfortunate events - for the viewers.

Dear readers, please, please stay away from this unimaginative, badly acted, horribly put together marketing scam masquerading as a film. You've been warned.