/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Thursday, December 23, 2004

About the Two Posts Below

The two essays that I have just posted are just a small fraction of the many end-of-semester tasks that have kept me away from my blog for the past few weeks. Although I realize that very few people would actually want to read them, I posted them up for a couple of reasons. First, they are to stand as proof that I have been writing quite a bit, despite what my recently negligent attitude towards my blog may suggest. Secondly, I'd like to help out fellow students who may need ideas for writing about these topics in the future. Thirdly, at three in the morning this seemed like a good idea. Finally, I just know that there are nerds big enough out there to actually want to read this type of stuff.