/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm Back

Some way or another, it seems that I survived last week. Some highlights include virtually spending the weekend at the library and writing a nine page "historiographical analysis" of the European revolutions of 1848 (between Sunday at 11:30 p.m. and Monday at 10:40 a.m., mind you). But in any case, the important thing is that I made it. I'm still considering, however, whether I should turn last night's events into an epic poem. All the necessary elements are there, though given the quality of my paper, the prospects don't look promising for the hero. In any case, until the onslaught of finals (or "semifinals," I guess, since this is my penultimate semester as an undergrad... Get it? Get it?) I hope to be posting more frequently than I have during the past couple of weeks, so check back in soon for new stuff. Later!