/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Checkin' In

Hello people! As you may have noticed, there has not been much updating going on in the last few days... but what can I do? I just got back to Penn and there has been too much going on at once. After all, crashing New Student Orientation events can be a tough job. However I urge you to continue visiting Tremendous Trifles, there's going to be a lot going on around here during the following months! Here is a list of what to expect:

-Short Stories!
-"Poems!"
-Music and Film updates/reviews!
-Opinion pieces!
-And... Tremendous Trifles gets political for the final run of the presidential campaign!

Hope to see you around. And if I don't, I know where you live.

Really.