/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Guess what...

I saw George Weigel speak today about the future of the Church. It was pretty awesome. There are certainly a lot of challenges but also a lot of hope for the future. He considers that the three "hot" issues in future years around which there will be much debate within the Church will be how to engage an apostate Europe, radical militant Islam, and the biotech revolution. There is much work to be done.

Also, I asked him for some pointers for my senior international relations thesis and he gave me his contact info. Now you can all be jealous.

Besides that, I'd like to point out what a huge nerd he is. There is simply no question about it. But of course, it's nerds that rule the world.