/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Friday, October 08, 2004

Invitation to a Model-UN Party at Penn

(I got this yesterday on an email from the International Affairs Association at Penn. This just proves our status as geeks beyond the shadow of a doubt!)

George: Hey John, what are you doing tonight after I kick your ass in the debate?
John: Well, dubya, I'm gonna need something to alleviate the pain of sound defeat... something being great music, dance, drinks, and the IAA
(Crowd goes wild)
George: I concur. We'll go together in a bipartisan venture. Let's invade Vinayak's house, "search for weapons of mass destruction" and get 'blasted'.
John: What about the wives?
George: Whatever.
John: Theresa's gonna be really angry.
George: Dude...
John: Okay. I'll vote in favor of your decision, like I always do.
George: Great, then I can show you how to drink, Johnny boy.
John: I'm sure you will. I'm sure you will.

That's right. After the debate tonight, come to 3922 Sansom for the IAA party!!!! Starting at 10:30, Iota Alpha Alpha brings you our first party of the year!

See you all there!

Cheers

Mat