/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Friday, August 13, 2004

It's Morning in Hudson, Ohio

As is generally the case when I write one of these posts, I am presently sitting on an office-type chair before a computer. The chair is made of leather, it is comfortable, and it tries to look old-fashioned; it makes me feel a little like a CEO, or rather it would if I wasn't wearing my pijamas.

In any case, there would be nothing too particular about this scene if it wasn't for the fact that outside my window I can now see the green trees and well kept lawns of Hudson, Ohio. Now, normally, I write from the little corner I was assigned at the office, so there is not even a window to look out from. If there was a window, however, I only would be looking down at the K Street traffic in Washington, DC. So in other words, I'm not at work and I'm not in DC. I'm in Hudson, Ohio, visiting a very pretty girl, and actually having a life for the next few days.

So yeah, don't expect me to be writing much this week.