/* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ .clear { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; }

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Welcome!

This is the first entry of my second attempt at keeping a weblog. I am currently at work so I will be short. What I intend to do with this page is simple:

-First, I want to use it as a way to voice my opinions regarding a few topics that interest me such as religion, philosophy, art, politics and, of course, Colombia;

-Second, I want to get feedback;

-Third, I want you to get addicted;

-Fourth, I want to make a mockery of Frank's pathetic blog, which no one should ever visit (at www.justbeinfrank.blogspot.com). You should also try to avoid Xangalicious (at www.xanga.com/peachratk8).

Enjoy!